About the deposit
JSC "Aloqabank" offers the legal entities deposition of monetary assets of the enterprise at interest as a possible instrument of temporary free money management helping to optimize their most efficient disposal. We guarantee safety and profitability of your deposited money. Interest incomes directly depend both on the deposited amount and term of the deposit.
Opportunities for depositors:
- temporary free assets of your enterprise can work and generate a stable income;
- possibility of both long and short-term placements of monetary assets;
- deposit maturity and interest rate shall be fixed in the agreement and cannot be unilaterally changed;
- there is a possibility to sign the contract on individual (tailored) terms;
- repayment of the deposit is guaranteed.
Terms of deposit:
- deposit account is credited only by a non-cash transfer from legal entity’s settlement account;
- the Bank accepts deposits in terms of national and foreign currencies;
- on the maturity of the deposit, the deposit amount and incurred interest rate are transferred according to Depositor’s requisites stated in the bank deposit agreement.
|Deposit Maturity||Annual interest rate||Min. amount||Max. amount|
|from 91- up to 365 days||3%||100 000 dollars of the USA||unlimited|
|above 365 days||4%|
Procedure for opening a Deposit:
- The deposit is opened in the non-cash form, by transferring funds in US dollars from legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
Interest accrual and payment:
- Accrued interest on the Deposit is paid once a month, on the last Bank business day of each month, and on the day the Deposit is returned in US dollars.
Early refund of the Deposit at the client's request:
- Early full refund of the Deposit is subject to a written notification from the client 1 month in advance. In this case, the previously paid interest is recalculated (for early repayment up to 3 months 0%, after 3 months 2%). Overpaid interest is charged on the principal amount of the Deposit.
- Application for the contract of a Deposit agreement (including, if the client is not identified in the Bank, the client provides identification documents).
Additional deposit can be made.