Terms and condition of the loans to newly married couples of families included into the “Temir daftar” (Iron Book), “Ayollar daftari” (Women’s Book) and to newly married couples included into the “Yoshlar daftari” (Youth Book) for additional dwelling construction in their individual homes at the expense of the Ministry of Finance funds.
|Down payment amount||
At least 15 percent of the cost of additional dwelling construction in an individual home
|Annual interest rate on loan*||
18% - in urban settlements, 17% - in rural settlements
* If the rate of the Central Bank (the CBR) of Uzbekistan decreases, the interest rate on the loan will reduce proportionately, and if the CBR increases, the loan rate will remain unchanged.
Potential borrowers (individuals) must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan reached the age of 18 years but not older than 30 (thirty) years on the loan application date;
- newly married couples of families included into the Iron Book, Women’s Book and newly married couples included into the Youth Book (this must be the first marriage for both spouses registered not later than 3 years ago);
- persons having a permanent job, permanent income from a private ancillary plot, farming or sole proprietorship, as well as another documented source of income, not prohibited by law, sufficient for monthly payment of the mortgage interest and principal in accordance with the payment schedule;
- individuals with a Leverage Ratio not exceeding 80 (eighty) percent;
- persons able to form a down payment of at least 15 (fifteen) percent of the cost of additional dwelling construction in an individual home;
- persons previously not assisted with preferential mortgages and mortgage subsidies for acquiring a flat or individual home within affordable housing programmes;
- have a lifetime ownership to the land plot for additional dwelling construction in an individual home and the duly approved design and estimate documentation;
- persons having no overdue debts on previous loans at the time of the mortgage lending consideration.
*Lending operations are temporarily suspended*
You can get online microloan via the Zoomrad mobile application!