Опубликовано на Aloqabank (http://aloqabank.uz)
The Joint-Stock Commercial "Aloqabank" was established by the Ordinance of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan under No. 502 of the 12th October 1994, purposed to provide economic support to the enterprises of the Uzbek Communications and Informatization Agency and small and medium-scale business entities.
The JSC Aloqabank, being all-purpose commercial bank, carries out its activities based on the following:
- License for Banking Operations under No. 48 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 21st October of 2017 (replaced by the License No.48 of the 22nd of march 1995);
- General License for Currency Operations under No. 59 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 4th August of 2014 (replaced by the License No.36 of the 12th of August 1996)
The JSC Aloqabank is:
- member of the Bankers’ Association of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Monetary Exchange of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Foundation for Guaranteeing Household Deposits in Banks;
- member of “Tashkent” Republican Stock Exchange;
- member of the National Payment System of Uzbekistan;
- member of the International Payment System SWIFT;
- member of the International Payment System VISA;
- member of the Association of Lessors;
- member of the center to initiate the syndicated loan.
Bank has long-term partner relationship with Western Union, Unistream, Zolotaya korona, Contact, Money gram.
- JSC Alfa-Bank
- AG Commerzbank (Frankfurt);
- CJSC Asia-Invest Bank (Russia);
- KB Kookmin Bank (South Korea);
- JSC TengriBank (loro account, Republic of Kazakhstan);
- OAJ Dos-Kredobank (loro account, Republic of Kyrgyzstan).
The Bank’s auditors:
- Deloitte & Touche LLS.(2006-2007);
- Price Water House Coopers (2008-2010);
- Deloitte & Touche LLS (2011);
- Price Water House Coopers (2012-2014).
The following reputable companies, organizations and joint ventures are the Bank shareholders:
- Fund for Reconstruction and Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- “Uzbektelecom” Joint-Stock Company;
- Fund for Development of information-communication technologies;
- Center of Electromagnetic Compatibility;
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies;
- “Alskom” Insurance Joint Stock Company;
- Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Center of radio communication, broadcasting and television;
- "DD GENERAL INSURANCE" LLC;
- “Uzbekiston Pochtasi” Joint-Stock Company;
- Agrofirm "Mekhnat" LLC;
- “Matbuot Tarkatuvchi” Joint-Stock Company.
International rating: 2019, B1/B2/NP
International rating agency «Moody's» assigned JSC "Aloqabank" following international ratings of:
- The outlook for all ratings - "Stable";
- On deposits in national currency - B1/NP;
- On deposits in foreign currency - B2/NP;
- On assessment of counterparty risks - B1(cr)/NP(cr).
National rating: 2019, uzA+ (Very high)
Interbank rating company «Akhbor-Reyting» assigned "Aloqabank" credit rating «uzA+» (Very high) on a national scale.
A list of services provided by the bank to business entities and individuals |* .pdf| 146 Kb|