Functions of exchange offices
The following operations are performed at the exchange office:
- Sale of foreign currency in cash to individuals and non-residents
- Exchange or consolidation of a foreign currency in the amount of a currency that is doubtful of authenticity.
- Collection of foreign currency received from individuals.
- Purchase of foreign currency in cash from individuals for cash payment in the national currency.
- Cash withdrawal funds available on international payment cards of individuals in national and foreign currency.