Opening of accounts
Cost of services - free of charge.
Documents to be submitted:
- Founding documents (the certificate, the Charter, founders' agreement);
- Samples of the signature and the card with the stamp;
- A copy of the order, order on the appointment of the company's Director and chief accountant (if available) and their passports.
Users by types of services:
- Legal entities-residents and non-residents, individual entrepreneurs, agricultural farms and individuals.
Types of open accounts:
In national and foreign currency:
- as required (main and secondary);
- With maturity;
- Loan and credit;
- For recalculations via bank payment plastic cards.
Transfer of payment documents
Cost of services:
- 0.5% of the amount of debit turnover (This amount can be changed by additional agreements).
Types of payment documents:
- Payment orders;
- Encashment order;
- Encashment requirement;
- Memorial order;
- Payments on plastic cards;
- Letter of credit application;
- Payments by cheques.
Payment document transfer mechanism:
- Entering a payment document directly provided by the client into the program;
- Organization and remote maintenance of software by processing payment document records;
- Based on the client's application;
- Payment received by the Bank via mail;