Leasing has several advantages when choosing a financing option:
The object of leasing is recorded on the lessee's balance sheet and therefore the object of lease is exempt from property tax;
It is possible to apply accelerated depreciation of leasing object;
Technological equipment imported into the Republic of Uzbekistan on a leasing is exempt from the payment of customs duties and VAT.
- mini factories,
- shops on processing raw material and materials,
- industrial equipment of the consumer goods,
- agricultural and building techniques,
- transport, office equipment, communication facilities,
- other industrial equipment and property.
- Amount – based on the assumption of credit capability and guarantee of accommodated party
- Interest rate – from 16% per annum;
- Period – over 1 year.
Main requirements for borrowers:
- Specific legal status of the lessee to the presence of required registration, licensing, etc. documents at the beginning of the project financing;
- Lessees may be legal entity having the status of a resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the sales revenue from its activities;
- Projected cash flow funded project and/or available cash flow lessee must provide timely and full payment of lease payments during the lease term;
- Existence of mechanisms and/or clear plans for the project being financed by other components components (raw materials, working capital, skilled personnel, markets, etc.)