Credits for working capital
Credits for working capital are allocated to finance enterprises in the form of payment for the commodity-material reserves, the purchase of materials or services.
Terms of credit:
- Currency - Uzbek Sum;
- Amount - based on project;
- Period - up 18 month (for new subjects for up to 12 months);
- Interest rate - from 18% per annum.
- mortgaged property or securities;
- guarantee of a bank or insurance company;
- guarantee of a third party;
- the insurance policy about insurance the risk of the borrower to repay the loan.
- loan application;
- a business plan;
- balance sheet, certificate of receivables and payables, income statement.
How often you use the state e-services